Saturday, June 19, 2010

More from Issuu

I have spent the week sifting through Issuu. It is like this giant library of publications from professionals and just ordinary people. You can browse by subject and bookmark some favorites to use in your own library. Here is one on Color Theory from Eye Magazine, which has always been one of my favorite design magazines.



The information contained in the publication is great and the design of the images and text is beautiful. For art students this is a great intro to color theory that goes beyond just the color wheel. You have to check out Issuu. Next week I hope to develop my own publication using some of my photos. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing my work. Actually this was a project I did back in college. The assignment was to do a 4 page supplement on colour. We were to pretend that it was for eye magazine. Apart from the design challenege, thehe idea was that it would introduce us to the magazine and perhaps get us to pick up a copy.

    Youssef

    ReplyDelete