Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Video-Singin' The Praises of My PLN


I've decided to post the final project video I created for my grad class on Developing Your Personal Learning Network.  I had fun creating this video because it really highlights the new approach to teaching I've adopted since  integrating technology into the courses I teach.  Art has moved from studio to mac lab and back to studio with organic use of both traditional and 21st century tools to make art.  Students have learned valuable job skills and developed connections to many people beyond the school building.  My PLN ROCKS!!! and this video celebrates the reasons why they are so fabulous.  ENJOY!


Thanks to so many in my PLN, but especially Matt Cauthron, Ian Sands, Theresa McGee, Craig Roland, David Gran, Kendra Farrell, Tricia Fugelstad to name a few.  They have all inspired me to go beyond the 4 walls and create a truly connected classroom.  Thanks!


Connected Teaching: Developing Your PLN from Jeanne Bjork on Vimeo.
I created this video as a part of a grad class on developing your personal learning network. All of the artwork in the video belongs to the students I teach at Pewaukee High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment